Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 20 May 2018

Unpredictable Spring Fashion

Hi Lovelies!

Does anyone else feel like Spring weather is really irritable when it comes to fashion? Like am I wearing knitwear or am I wearing light clothing?!!



Luckily for my day job I have a uniform - t-shirt/jeans/ankle boots - so thats consistent. But I find on the evenings/weekends I literally don't know what to wear because one day it's raining and I've got my heating on full blast in the car and the next day it's the AC turn. I just can't win!

Well, recently I wore an outfit that was a mixture of both warm and summer wear and I just want to quickly share it with you...


Jumper - River Island
Pleated Skirt - Primark
Sandals - Primark




How do you dress for the unpredictable Spring weather?



Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig