Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 6 February 2018

When life gives you lemons...

Hey Guys!

I added some new items our home decor recently and it's not your usually colour - I decided to go YELLOW!


Our bedroom was given a fresh lick of Magnolia paint last summer which means it's super easy for me to change the colour vibe. I realised I liked the idea of grey and white with hints or other shades such as dusty pink and now.. yellow!

And the great thing about it all is that adding items to the decor doesn't have to be expensive. I buy a lot of items from Primark and Supermarkets and the items are great quality. Like these item's I picked up from Primark...


I wanted some faux flower arrangements and commissioned two flower pots from my best friend over at RosPetalz I have another pot just like this but with pink flowers instead.



I think it's amazing when the odd colour here and there can make a room like different. I'll be sure to show you new colour themes when the time comes.



Anyone else change their room like this?



Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig