Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 13 January 2018

My first NYX products

Hey Y'all!

So recently I've ventured passed my beloved Arbonne beauty products for the first time in a good while in search of a metallic lipgloss. So whilst in town I spotted the NYX counter and purchased a couple of items.


I got two NYX Liquid Suede glosses that are actually matte. The two shades that caught my eye are LSCL30 an LSCL34 and my goodness am I so please with my items. 


I never ever do swatches but there's a first time for everything right? So he's a swatch and I have to say they are very rich colours and I feel like I will get a fair amount of usage from this matte glosses.

The shades are perfect for me and I think getting a lovely deep red will be the finally addition for my collection, don't you think?



What do you think of these items, have you tried them?




Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig