Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 2 January 2018

My 2018 Goals

Hi Everyone!

My first post of 2018 and what can I say? In 2017 I decided to put extra hard work into my blog and YouTube and I truly believe it's starting to pay off because I took the time to set the foundations on my brand.


Like they are really taking off and the most amazing part of it is - seeing the views of my videos shoot up, to gaining more followers plus I received my first pay cheque for all the hard work - thank you google!!! 

With those doing so well also brings in more opportunities and I've had so many opportunities which will come to light in the new year too. But... I've stepped into 2018 with my crown firmly placed on my head and visualising SO much! I'm taking on the advice of the Law of Attraction this year and my goals are to make my brand whether it be my blog, YouTube and/or my singing to the next level.

It's going to be an amazing year- I can see it!!



Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig