Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Merry Christmas one and all 🎄🍾

I just wanted to wish you all an amazing belated Christmas....


This Christmas has been an amazing one for me, I've been spoil rotten, made fabulous memories with my boyfriend and family and eaten way too much! I feel truly blessed all year round but theres still something so magical about Christmas day... even at the grand old age of 31!


I've got a video coming shortly on my YouTube Channel so keep your eyes peeled for it - I'll be showing all the items I received for Christmas, it could be a long one! Until then enjoy the rest of your Christmas break!



By the way isn't this Christmas jumper awesome? It's my new fav!




Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig