Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 16 October 2017

Overcoming hard times


Hi Guys!

I've been through a lot of sad and bad days recently and I need to vent about a little bit because sometimes it's better to let it all out and hope that moving forward things will be different.


This year has been testing to say the least, which is strange, or maybe my karma for having such an amazing but selfish year in 2016. I don't know... but Im kind of getting fed up to be honest. BUT I promise you all, I will not allow all the incidents to keep me down.

I have been feeling really down lately and with the situations I have faced continually being thrown at me it's been extremely difficult. I mean I could list everything but it would take me quite a while so maybe I'll leave it for another time.


That's life though I guess, we have our highs and our lows but what's more important is how we deal with them and learn moving forward. I am fortunate enough to have an amazing support system which includes my family and friends. I really couldn't tell you where I would be without them.

It's easier to overcome hard times with the best support but even if you don't have anyone the only person who can help yourself, is you!


Life  is so fragile and we never know what awaits us around the corner and no one knows what happens when it's all over. So what do I think about hard times? F**** 'em! I'm all for PMA and try to keep positivity as my one and only aura, I surround myself with those types of people too, this is the best way to  stay on track.

Don't forget, we are only human and bad times happen to us all..  I even cried three times before 11am today and I just wanted to curl into a ball and be alone. But I didn't I spent the rest of the day fighting and made it through the day because tough times never last but tough people do!



Doma-Nikki...xDon't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.comConnect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig