Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 16 August 2017

My cute bunny trainers

Hey dolls!

I was surprised recently by my Uncle and Aunty with some super early birthday gifts, these cute bunny trainers.....



So I'm about to turn 31years... young... haha and my family know me so well because my obsession with furries in particular, rabbits is pretty obvious when people purchase me gifts like these. 

Now I have been really tempted to buy these trainers myself as I saw the original designer version about a year or so now but the price was a bit much for me at the time. I then completely forgot about them until I was tagged in a post on Facebook where an independent boutique brand were advertising a much cheaper version at a fraction of the designer price.


These are defiantly me all over and I can not wait to wear them out and style them in a variety of ways, watch this space with a Lookbook coming to you soon.


You have to admit these are the epitome of cute and quirky all rolled into one? And doesn't my own caramel bunny, Belle, look fabulous modelling next to them?


What are your thoughts?


Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig