Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 31 July 2017

Mrs UK World & Mrs UK Classic Pageant

Hi Lovelies!

Today's post is something a little different, my beautiful Mother competed in her first ever pageant this weekend. As she was nominated to be Mrs Warwickshire earlier this year, the competition for Mrs UK World or Mrs UK Classic was the next stage before the final stage which will be Mrs World and Mrs Globe Classic!



My mom went into both experiences very humbled and excited to experience something new. Pageant's are not events that she had originally envisioned taking part in, and to win both Mrs Warwickshire and MRS UK CLASSIC this year has been an amazing experience for her.

I am so so proud of her and happy to present to you the new Mrs UK Classic....



You can see the sheer emotion on my Mom's face, she really did not expect to win a crown and sash. But she was fantastic all night and her dress was from Eternally Yours  

Mrs UK Classic and Mrs UK World



How beautiful?! How could I not share this with you all?

Oh and this is what I wore in case you wondered....




Dress and Heels - River Island




Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig