Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 24 July 2017

Face of the Day: Simply red!

Hi Loves!

Wow I haven't done one of these posts in a while... it's a 'Face of the Day' look for you all!

Today I wanted to share a recent beauty look I tried after a short shopping trip resulted in me purchasing some new products.




Well I spotted these in Boots and thought they would be a great combination.


The Makeup Obsession eye shadow can be de-potted and put into a custom palette, and the best part is YOU create the palette yourself. The NYX glitter is only small but I didn't need to use a lot of product.



And here is another couple of shots of the beauty look......




Will you be trying something like this?


Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig