Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Outfit of the Day: Everything's Peachy!

Hi Lovelies!

Recently I had a fun day out with my Nan and Aunty to none other then... the gardening centre haha! The weather was a tad cloudy but still warm so I wanted to wear something quite Summery and smart, which lets be honest is quite a different look for me.

I really liked this combination and I've never worn trousers like these EVER but they were so comfortable. What do you all think?






 Top - Primark
Trousers - New Look


I know you spotted my footwear, these are my MJ shoes y'all haha, I always feel like I could moonwalk in these....


Shoes - New Look


Watch - Marc Jacob

Leave your thoughts on this outfit dolls!



Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig