Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 26 January 2017

My Best Friends Wedding

Hi Cupcakes!

This post is hella overdue and I'm so so sorry I simply forgot to submit it to my blog whilst waiting for my bestie to upload her own photos of her wedding online before I did.

Take note: this is def a rule to live by when it's someone else wedding, wait for their permission to submit any images of their big day online.

So without further ado here is a brief overdue of my BFF wedding from 2016.....

So all the MOH - Maid of Honor - posts have been leading to this first milestone which is my best friend of 24years wedding in Autumn 2016. It was a laid back wedding ceremony at a Registrars office where we could take some beautiful photos in the gardens followed by dinner and dancing at a club venue.

Take a look at the pics.....










The brides dress was from 'Wedding Dress Retail Outlet' based in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham and it was devine.....






By the way, you see the stunning flowers for the bridal party? The bride herself; Rosalyn made them and is now starting her own floristry business and her own tips on planning a wedding on a budget. Go give her page a follows!



It was awesome to be apart of a lifelong friends big day and I'm sure you all agree the bride and groom looked fab!




Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig