Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Trends: Pleated skirts

Hey Girlfriend!


Have you spotted the pleated skirts popping up everywhere? Well I have a guuuuurl I need to get me one of these skirts. I have no clue where I will wear it but I need it in my life.

Sooooo I went on a  little hunt to show you some of the cutest pleated skirts I've seen about...
TFNC @ House of Fraser


Topshop
Pinko @ Harrods

Miss Selfridge



There is just something about the metallic skirts that really scream out to me at the moment and I really hope I find the perfect skirt length wise for me as I'm really particular about the length of skirts on my legs.

Do you have a pleated skirt? If so how do you style it, leave links below!



Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig