Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 1 September 2016

Outfit of the Day: Bank Holiday Vibes

Hi Cutie!

This was the last Bank Holiday before.... dare I say it... Christmas! Oh my goodness guys I'm not going to lie it really felt good to say that haha! I had such an awesome weekend and wanted to share with you one of the outfits I wore on a family day at the farm.


Blazer - ASOS
Playsuit - Primark
Sandals - Spain
Sunglasses - Primark






I liked the way all the colours actually went with each other and though it'd be a good idea to have the beautiful flowers my Mom has as my background and surroundings.

Are you looking playsuits currently?


Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig