Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 9 June 2016

L'Oreal Beauty Haul

Hi Gals!

Recently L'Oreal was on a 3for2 offer in Boots and as I was already looking to buy the voluminous mascara that day which is one of my absolute favourite mascaras I thought it best to take advantage of the deal.



I adore this lipstick, it's the perfect nude and also called 'J-Lo's nude' we both have something in common then


The blush actually matches the lipstick which when worn both compliment each other, this blush is 'Rosewood blush' I don't tend to wear peachy/pink type blushes much as I prefer a bronze type usually but I have to give this the thumbs up




I can't remember the price of this haul but I was lucky that day to stumble across this deal. What your's favourite L'Oreal product at the moment?



Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig