Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 13 April 2016

I'm back wearing.... Sera Ulger London

Hi cupcakes!

Firstly I want to say how sorry I am for leaving you all with a whole month of no blog posts! It's been such an annoyance for me these past few weeks as I've had no laptop that I can use to post as often as I'd have liked. Well fear no more lovelies, i have now invested in a lovely MacBook Pro and now I have a bit of a back log of blog post idea's that I'm going to try and upload as soon as I can.

Anyway... why not kick start my blogging life on my new Macbook with an outfit post. And if you know me by now you know that as soon as I get an idea in my head I just can't stop thinking about it, so when I decided a funky outfit combination would be the best option this past weekend I opened my wardrobe and pulled out one of the brightest items I owned.




This ladies and gentlemen  this is my fabulous reversible jacket from Sera Ulger London I met the lady herself on a short trip down to London and she really is one of the nicest people I have met. Her store is amazing, it's like a fab-tastic throwback to the 90's combined with on trend pieces which are truly out of this world. I can not wait to own more!


And as you can see by the photo I am currently wearing this as a jacket but I could also wear it as a jumper and have the logo detail on my chest rather then on my back.


I just thought teaming it with double denim and these ghetto fabulous heels would be the best look.




Where did I get these heels from? Well Amazon of course!
Yes dears, I purchased these ghetto fabulous heels from an online store using Amazon. If you need to know the exact store and if it still exists let me know and i'll be sure to update the post with a link.

What do you think of this outfit? Do you get days where the brighter the better?



Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to join #TeamDomanique here and donate to the Link Up Charity here
You can visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig