Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 29 April 2016

I upgraded: Macbook Pro

Hi Sweetie!

Guess who got a new laptop?


I invested in a nice new MacBook Pro and I couldn't be happier because this means combined with my Canon DSLR I can now (hopefully) provide better content for you, my readers.

Give me a few weeks and I will try my best to perfect recording videos using my Canon and editing them with my laptop to produce high quality videos.  Rather then video's recorded using my iPhone which have been edited in that many different apps the quality is so poor I almost rethink uploading them!

If you have a MacBook Pro please leave me any tips, the more the better!



Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig