Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Haul: Work out T-shirts

Hi Fashion Lovers!

There is currently 60% off sale in New Look and they have a decent sportswear section in my local store so I bought these two t-shirts for when I work out.


I usually wear cropped type sports bra's when I work out but sometimes I feel a bit flabby currently so when I want to cover up these tops will come in very handy. 


For just £6.50 each as a reduced price I didn't want to leave them and both go with my other sportswear items too. Yes... of course I have to match all my items... don't you? No just me! Oops!

If you haven't checked out New Looks work out attire then go have a looksy and leave a comment if you buy anything!




Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig