Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 15 April 2016

April Wish List

Hi Y'all!

I missed the March wish list, so I'm skipping on over to April with a little look into the future as I will be turning the big 30 this year! Eeeek doesn't time fly by so fast? I'm about to enter my third decade on Earth and will also be posting what I believe females should do before they turn thirty and the first year of their thirties on the blog in no time, so stick around!!!

Knowing that I will be hosting my own thirtieth birthday party has got me so excited that I have been looking at the possible dress options and I have no idea what style or colour I should go for.




How beautiful are these dresses? All way way way out of my price range but it's got me seriously thinking about the kind of colour and styles I'm drawn to most. What are you favourites out of the above? I'm so feeling the red or black dresses right now!

I'll be searching for a beautiful gown soon as possible like one of the above. If anyone has any recommendations of stores to visit in and around the Birmingham/Wolverhampton areas then please get in touch!


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig