Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 15 February 2016

Valentines Day 2016

Kisses & Hugs to you all!


Did you all have a Happy Valentine's Day lovelies? I hope those that are taken got spoilt and those that are single still felt the love from family and friends.

I wanted to post a quick one of the absolutely stunning flowers my fella got me....





I have a confession to make though, I did send him a gentle reminder in the run up to V Day... just so he had no excuse. Come on.... you can't say you didn't or didn't know someone else who did this? Haha!

I also wanted to take this time to say a massive thank you to everyone who has been supporting me on my blog and singing journey, it honestly means so much #TeamDomanique is growing every day with new followers across all social media platforms, blog and video views and of course sharing the word! If of course you have been to see me sing then this is a great bonus!

You can join #TeamDomanique here by joining my mailing list. I need all eh support I can get at the moment and have new original material being released soon!




Doma-Nikki...x
Don't forget to join #TeamDomanique here and donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig