Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 15 February 2016

Review & Unboxing Video: Make Up Revolution Lacquer

Hi Lovelies!

I bought a new lip lacquer from an old faithful brand, Make Up Revolution I wanted to take a bit of a risk with the shade and this is the very first time I've done an un-boxing review video.






So without any delay here is my review.....



Lip Lacquer - 'Velvet Depravity' - £3 - Superdrug


What do you think of this shade on me? Will you be purchasing it?
One thing I did forget to mention in my reaction was that this brand is also animal friendly brand! So you can do your bit to protect our animals as well as stand out from the crowd.



Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig