Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 7 February 2016

Outfit of the day: Faux fux ombre

Hi Fashionistas!

If you're like me you'll have a few winter coats that you can switch between during the colder months, and most days for work I wear this fab faux fur ombre jacket and wanted it to be the the main item for this weeks styled post.





Jacket - Love Label
Dress - Forever 21
Tights - Primark
Heels - Hypnotic



Bag - Calvin Klein


Who doesn't love a bit of faux fur ombre? I don't wear this coat half as much as I could in Winter but it's such a nice jacket and keeps me really warm! It can be dressed up or dressed down and a great staple item to add to your wardrobe if you ever get the chance.

Do you have something similar in your wardrobe?




Doma-Nikki...x
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Don't forget to visit my website www.domaniquesings.com
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine & Facebook @domaniquesings
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig