Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 7 January 2016

Welcome 2016: Happy New Year!

Hello readers!

Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all, I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year. This is just very brief post to say there is so much to come in 2016 with my blogging and singing and really hope you will all be around to see this happen and support me. Also my blog is going to have a complete revamp which will hopefully be complete Spring 2016 with a new name, domain and look; but the content won't change an awful lot.

Here's a sneak peek of my Festive season, not a lot as to be honest but I kept forgetting my camera and then if I did bring it I got a bit to tipsy and forgot it was there lol! So here's just a handful of photos from Christmas and New Year...




Yes, I got a car and it's a Mercedes!!!







So I don't really need to do a post dedicated on what I got for Christmas as the car was a huge gift and I'm so grateful for it. I did get bits and bobs like PJ's, money, vouchers, bath sets etc and it wouldn't be  Christmas without those types of gifts.



Doma-Nikki...x 
Connect with me on Instagram, Twitter, Vine & Facebook @domaniquesings
Donate to the Link Up Charity here
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig