Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Haul: New Autumnal lipsticks

Hi All!

Another Autumn inspired post.... I'm sorry are you fed up of reading these? I'm so not! Autumn is by far my favourite season I like the mixtures of colours and textures in nature but also fashion - everyone's trying to find their feet with the climate change.

Anyway..  I thought I'd get some shades to help me celebrate and here they are...


A mixture of lippies for bargain prices - £1 folks - from MUA and Make Up Revolution, both are available from Superdrug. The purple lippy is from Make Up Revolution and is shade 'Rebel with a cause'.....



These beauties are from MUA and shades 11 and 16 and I think a great way to ease into the Autumn make up trend. Not too light or too dark for now as soon I will be wearing the deep purples and plums that make Autumn so fabulous....



I love these lippies and just can't seen to get enough of them. What about you?


Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig