Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 2 August 2015

Outfit of the Day: Midi dress and High tops

Hi Gals!

I feel like I rarely blog about my outfits currently, instead I keep posting them on my Vine account so I thought it best I post about today's outfit rather then keep delaying posts. So here's quite a casual outfit for the weekend that I wanted to share with you....


Denim Jacket - Vintage
Dress - H&M
High Tops - H&M


Who else likes to team kicks, high tops or pumps which ever you prefer to call them with a dresses down outfit? I really need to go on a spree soon to add some new funky designs to my shoe wardrobe as I hardly have any and I really dislike wearing the same bunch of items over and over again.

But then again.... my spending habits need a break this month so maybe something for next? After all it is my birthday in September.. oh dear I never thought I would hear myself claiming to treat myself to trainers on my birthday. Time t end this blog post I think I think I'm really tired.... goodnight haha!


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig