Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 9 July 2015

Review: Make up Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquer

Hi Beauts!


Taken a peek on my vine yet? No well check it out here and read through this post to find out more on this new lacquer I bought the other day....




Product
Make up revolution 'Salvation Velvet Lacquer'




My Opinion
This goes on SO bright and I love it, for it's price it is SUCH a good item and to top it off it dries in matte form rather then gloss. And as you can see from the video it does not budge, I have been waiting my whole adult, make up wearing life for a lipgloss/lipstick/lacquer like this and I have finally found it.

I'm also really excited to try other lacquers from the brand, I went a little cray cray on the swatch testing that day too...


Overall a great product and I'm looking forward to buying more. If you've tried any of these please leave a link for me to check out your reviews.


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig