Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 2 July 2015

Review: Arbonne Renewing Body Gelee

Hi Guys!




It's purpose:
As described on the packaging the gelee is for use after sports and sun exposure at the end of each day and may be left on the body overnight.

My opinion:
I used this to rub into my boyfriends back and legs after a football match, he had been complaining recently of having aches and pains quite a lot after each match so I thought why not have a try of this after seeing some positive comments about it.


The scent is a great mixture of some of the ingredients including spearmint, tangerine and lavender.. it's a lovely scent that lingers for a while and although it is called a Gelee it's not quite a gel or even jelly form.



The gelee smooths onto the skin really easily and great to use whilst massaging into the skin, although you don't want to keep massaging for long otherwise it'll dry out too much. Tom stated that it gave a lovely cooling sensation when penetrating the skin and it really helped with his aching muscles and he felt he could relax much more that evening.

I am excited to try this out myself as I think I will save it for that use, I get flare ups with my lower back sometimes and I think this could be a great remedy for that. So overall a positive review and I am looking forward to using it even more. It's only £34 and looks like it'll last a very long time, as do the majority of Arbonne products I have used in the past- not biased at all. Once again a great product produced by Arbonne!

Has anyone used this before? The packaging also recommends that it can be mixed with Arbonne's essential massage oil but I have yet to try this out also.


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig