Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 5 July 2015

How to: Festival Hair Tutorial

Hi Ladies!

In case you didn't notice Festival season is here and would you be surprised at all to know that I have never been to a festival? Well yup I never have had the experience of it... I don't know I just don't think it's something I quite want to experience yet.



However on the upside I do adore festival fashion and in light of a recent haul I wanted to share with you some great ways to style your hair for whichever festival you might be attending this year. And for those who aren't this is for you too, you know I wouldn't leave use festival virgins out.

Check out my video showing three.. or maybe four hair tutorials for those attending festivals this year or just want to feel like they've experienced it.....




All information of where you can get the head pieces are under the video on You tube and don't forget to connect with my on Vine, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook by using @domaniquesings

If anyone has any questions or requests then leave a comment!



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig