Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 6 July 2015

Haul: Pink & Purple goodies

Hi Y'all!

I have been quite good recently and cutting down on buying items but thought I had to do a post today because everything I've purchased today is pink or purple - how weird! I so did not plan for this to happen, it just did.


Well lets waste no more time, here are the items I have recently bought....
Headband - £4 - Primark
Headband - £4 - Primark

I love these festival style floral headbands, and in case you haven't see my hair tutorial you can click the link to see just what they look like worn in a few different ways.

T-Shirt - £6 - Primark

I love this top... for me I have my very own 'Ken' in the form of my boyfriend haha! But all jokes aside I love the cut of this top it'll go great with some leggings and high top trainers. Ooh... I might have to search for some new ones with a pink trim *lightbulb*


Lipstick - £2 - Makeup Revolution


Lacquer - Make up Revolution

Loooove these purple shades and I have tried the lacquer, it's amazing! I'm looking forward to wearing the lipstick soon.


So those are all my goodies and for such great prices too. Have you found yourself buying items in a colour theme for no particular reason?



Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

1 comment

Unknown said...

I've tried soooo hard to stop buying stuff but its just addicting <3 nice post, I actually have an empties post up on my blog ( my 2nd recent post) if you want to check it out x

Ambra xo fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig