Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 28 June 2015

Outfit of the Day: Royal Ascot 2015

Hi Ladies!

This was my third year running attending Royal Ascot and I promised myself that I would purchase my hat or fascinator for 2015 from an independent millinery, so I decided to go with non other then Kerry over at KJ Millinery to buy my beautiful fascinator. When I went to view the current ready to wear  collection I knew I would leave there with something completely unique and striking and I very much did....

£80

Kerry  creates some fabulous pieces and all are one of a kind too so there is never any chance of bumping into someone else at one of these types of events wearing the same hat or fascinator as yourself.

I really wanted to colour block this year, you know really stand out! So when I saw this dress over at Very.co.uk in the Rochelle Humes collection....



I really like the way the fuschia pink and emperor purple went well with each other.


I went along with my boyfriend, mother and step dad who also looked great. Here's some more pics of of what they wore...



This year I did feel slightly let down by some of the head gear fashion to be honest, it seemed as thought there were so many of the same type of fascinators worn which was a shame. I'd really love to see more unique items next year. However, not to put a downer on things I took a few cheeky snaps of fellow attendees and here's a few of my favourite outfits from the day that I managed to get a photo of...





Do you like?

If you went this year please leave links so I can have a good old mooch.



Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig