Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 8 March 2015

New Hair: Mermaid style

Hi Ladies!

If you follow me on Instagram you will have already seen this hair but I wanted to post a mini review of it here on my blog....


Predominantly this hair is an actual lace front wig with slides in the front and slides in the back, however I am not the bravest to try that out yet so I wear it just the same as I do any half wig or instant weave. And as you can see here is a perfect example of  how flexible I can wear it....



The hair is a purple shade and progressively gets lighter towards the end of the hair finally ending up as a sort of magenta style shade. I adore it and it's definitely what I like to call my 'Mermaid Hair' I mean how often can a girl randomly walk out the house with long flowing purple hair?

What do you think? Leave comments or click the 'like' button!




Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig