Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 15 January 2015

Outfit of the Night: Mesh Midi Dress

Hi Gals!

I never say 'gals' by the way haha! Okay so after my slight obsession as mentioned in my previous trend post I went out and ordered myself a mesh dress...

ASOS

I'm not gonna lie just before I left my home I felt tad bit naked, but I kind of put it to the back of my mind and even though I got some 'oh my' looks on my night out I am hoping the high street latches on to the trend soon so I can purchase more items.

What's even better is my fella was 100% supportive of the dress (complete with bandeau and knickers) and really took the mick out of me for practically going out in my undies. Its great to have a boyfriend who likes to show me off rather then be insecure and try and get me to change clothes.Because lets face it, there's no way I would change!



Do you think you could wear something like this?

Doma-Nikki...x

Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig