Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 25 January 2015

Keeping my skin hydrated and moisturised in Winter

Hi All!

Anyone else take extra extra good care of their skin during the winter months? I thought so! Well this winter is quite bitter and if I don't stay on top of my skincare routine it will take it's toll so I just wanted to share a quick review of some products I've been using on a regular basis.





Dove 'Winterplege' Body wash
I had never seen this Dove shower wash until one day when I was in the pound shop. I noticed it is a limited edition so if you do spot it make sure you purchase it because it has such a yummy scent makes my skin feel super soft after showering.

Soap & Glory 'The Righteous Butter'
Who doesn't love this brand really? I do and I was lucky enough to be gifted with a deluxe box set as a gift for Christmas by my dad. I know it's going to last a long time so keep an eye out for any more reviews like this one of some of the other products. But anyway back to this shea butter all you need is a dab and you really do feel your skin moisturise to the maximum after use.


Do you have any particular winter skincare tips? If so leave a comment and I'll check it out.


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig