Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 19 January 2015

Haul: Undies and Bikin's

Hi Sweets!

I adore underwear, all types of it and in an array of colour's and designs... although the majority of my collection is black. I really feel like I've treated myself when I buy a new set. So you can imagine just how pleased I was when I added these sets to my collection....

Pink stripes - Knickerbox @ Ann Summers
Nude/Black Lace - Primark

Both of these undies are the same bra size but I've just noticed how much bigger the Primark bra is to the Knickerbox set.

Now yes I know it's January but what better time to start bikini shopping for Summer then in the sales? On the same day I also spotted this lush bikini and was lucky enough to be able to get both bra and pants in the correct sizes, because nothings worse then seeing half of a set in your size and the other half is too big or too small.


Bikini - River Island



So that's my most recent haul, I can't wait to wear the bikini on my jollies and also the pink undies. Does anyone else find they keep really pretty undies until special occasions?



Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig