Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Outfit of the Day: Ombre Faux Fur Baby!

Hi Lovelies!

I've been MIA but i'm now back and with a bang, my first outfit of the day is dedicated to my fabulous and not so new, Love Label ombre jacket and teamed with my fabulous floppy hat, this outfit got a fair few compliments.....


Hat - A gift
Jacket - Love Label
Leggings - Primark
Top - Primark


Don't you always feel ten times better after a crappy, stressful period in your life then you decide enough is enough so you just get up, get dressed, do your hair and make up and go out for some retail therapy? Well this is how I felt on this day and so I continued my Christmas shopping- to some this is stressful, to me this is one of the best forms of de-stressing and a very productive day.

I purchased this jacket earlier in the year from Very.co.uk in the sale for around £40 and I had been waiting for the best time to take it out of my closet. I was even stopped by an assistant in New Look who asked where I got my jacket and she said I pulled it off really well and she loved the way is 'swished' as I walked. Yup I was definitely feeling better about myself after that compliment!

Have you added a new faux fur jacket to your closet for Winter?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig