Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 19 September 2014

Splurge Vs Save: Autumn Eyeshadow Palettes

Hi Lovelies!

Another A/W inspired post, this time based around make up. I don't know about you but I tend to amend my make up look slightly when the Seasons change and have spotted the new A/W eyeshadow palettes in stores and thought why not post a new spend


Splurge
Cargo - £35

Illamasqua - £34



Save
Maybelline - £7.19

Sleek i-Divine  - £7.99




I think I would like to purchase a big palette this Autumn rather then a quad - purely because there are so much more shades to choose from. I am leaning towards the Sleek palette too which I have yet to try any of their eyeshadows.

What are your thoughts on Autumnal eyeshadow shades? Are you leaning more towards neutral or purples and plums?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig