Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Thursday 11 September 2014

Outfit Inspiration: Autumn is coming

Hi Fashionistas!


It's been a while since I posted an outfit inspiration for you all, so I thought as we seem to be rapidly moving into my favourite season which is none other then Autumn, I would do one based around that...




All items available from H&M

I hear that pastel colours will be quite big this A/W so I definitely like this staple coat, teamed with a simple dress and ankle boots this outfit can be worn almost anywhere.

I spotted those funky glasses which I had to add to the whole look as the Sun likes to pop his hat on every now and then through Autumn too and why not protect your eyes with something not so dull?


What are you thoughts on this outfit?


Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

2 comments

Unknown said...

love the coat! *heads over to H&M website* :o)

over on my blog im have a real techniques, ysl and barry m give away if you wanted to enter:
http://www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

x

Doma-Nikki said...

It's lush- I saw one similar in Primark also! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig