Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 25 August 2014

Outfit of the Night: Bank Holiday Fun

Hi Everyone!

How was your Bank Holiday weekend? I spent mine with friends drinking an awful lot of wine and cider - bad combination I know but luckily I haven't suffered majorly! I wanted to share one of the outfits I wore to the pub Friday night to celebrate a friends birthday...

Blazer - ASOS
Blouse - Primark
Jeggings - Asda
Heels - New Look
'Mulberry' look bag - Greece


I love love love wearing nude at the moment and mixed it up with splashes of red with my lipstick which is Collectionn 2000 and my blazer that I've owned for years.



My hairs a bit wild too - if you're curious to know the ins and outs of how I achieved this look then don't worry there will be a post coming in the near future dedicated to my hair.

What did you get up to this Bank Holiday?



Doma-Nikki.....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig