Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Haul: Superdrug 3 for 2 Beauty Haul

Hi Lovelies

I decided to take full advantage of the 3for2 beauty offer currently running in Superdrug at the moment, it was the perfect timing as I have been keen to purchase some new items for my make up collection.




I was about to run out of my HG foundation which is MAC studio fix fluid, I have been using this liquid foundation for about 8 years and decided it was about time I found a dupe for the days when I want to save a bit on my make up that month...



My dupe for Studio Fix Powder has to be Rimmel Stay Matte powder, so purchased this also......



As my eyebrow pencil has nearly finished I also picked up the Beauty UK pencil and i'm very impressed by the brush....


Did you take advantage of the 3for2 offer? What did you buy, leave some links below!


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig