Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 2 April 2014

S/S Trends: Long Skirts

Hi Beauts!

So I've recently had a look at what we have in store and one of these season's spring/summer trends is Long Skirts. They come in a variety of styles and lengths but the common denominator is the are knee length or below.....








I think this is one of those trends you need to have the confidence to wear. I believe either you can or can not pull it off by your own confidence. But if you team the right items together, the outfit should just flow naturally. This trend is not the same as the tight bodycon skirts we have been rockin' since last Summer, these now include tea length skirts and tulle skirts. Think Carrie Bradshaw is SATC?

Match your skirt with a fitted logo t shirt or brogues and you're off to a great start.

What do you think of this trend?




Doma-Nikki....x


Share:

1 comment

Unknown said...

I'm always a bit dubious about midi length skirts but I have one in my latest outfit post that I love, so I'm definitely on board with this trend!
x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig