Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 19 April 2014

Outfit of the Day: Headscarf and Converse

Hi Ladies

Today I wanted to embrace the bit of sun that we have been graced with for the start of this bank holiday weekend. Although I went quite casual I still felt as though I'd made an effort....

Headscarf: Hair Shop
Dress: Topshop
Converse: Vintage

Here is a close up of how I decided to do my hair and make up.....

Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting finish by Kate Moss shade 16

 It's really simple to wear a bandana like this, or any headscarf for that manner. You just need to fold it over until it is thin and long enough to wrap around your head, over your hair and tie in a bow at the font of your head....



It was a sunny day so I thought it'd be best to get out the Gucci shades...





I never wear my headscarves this way, especially not a bandana, I usually wear them like this when I have my hair in an up do. It's always nice to experiment with new styles and I think I'll be doing something like this a lot more in the future.

What do you think?





Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig