Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Outfit Inspiration: Summer Time Fun

Hi Gorgeous!


 With the lovely weather we are in for this week (although I am aware it is still quite chilly) and in light of my and my girls booking our girly holiday for July over the weekend; I am truly inspired by all things SUMMER. So expect to see a lot of posts relating to hot weather, Summer skincare, beauty and much more.

Although we have not long entered Spring if you're anything like me you will already be window shopping for your Summer wardrobe, or already buying it. I thought I would post an outfit inspiration for you all to help you along.....


All items: Forever 21



I think this is a great outfit for a day out in really HOT weather or a daytime outfit abroad. What do you think? 


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Love those kicks! xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig