Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Sunday 27 April 2014

Nails of the Day: Leighton Denny Nude Polish

Hi Gorgeous!


This week I wanted to try something nude, and so I painted my nails with some Leighton Denny polish I was given at Christmas...

Leading Lady



I rarely purchase nude polish but as this was a gift I thought it was about time I used it. Are any of you like me, you are gifted with such wonderful items but takes absolutely ages to use them? Or is it just me?

I was complimented quite well on this shade of polish and also the length of my nails, they haven't been this length for a good while which is great.

The polish took two coats for full coverage, it lasted about 4 days with no chipping - I also didn't apply a top coat - which I know is a faux pas on my part.

What is your favourite nude polish? Leave links below!



Doma-Nikki....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig