Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 24 March 2014

Hair: Curly Side Parting

Hi Everyone!

Do you ever get a bit bored with the same hair styles and make up sometimes? I know I do so I decided to mix it up a bit and do something different with my hair. On the weekend I tried out a curly side parting which I haven't done for a fair few years now and this is how it turned out...



It's a really easy hairstyle that can be recreate by any with long hair or extensions. I clipped in my extension weave and made a side parting about 2 inches above my ear....


I curled all my hair with a Babyliss wand using Vo5 hair spray and running my fingers through to loosen the curls.....



Depending on how long your hair is this can take between 30-45 minutes to complete the look. I decided to go with bold two tone lipstick to complete the look,.....

 Dark plum on lip line - MAC Rebel
Lighter pink on Inner lips - Rimmel tbc


I received quite a few compliments with this look and it is also one of those styles you can wear for a night out or pin down for  a daytime look. What do you think? Will you try this look?




Doma-Nikki.....x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig