Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Review: Brat & Suzie Sweater

Hi All!!

I was sent this fabulous sweater from the team over at Brat and Suzie on ASOS.com and wanted to share it with you......


Brat & Suzie have recently launched their ridiculously cute Summer collection. This includes prints such as owls, pugs and gooses on t-shirts and sweaters.


I was sent the 'Owl couple' sweater and it's such a comfortable sweater I really loved wearing it plus I got a few compliments on it too. When I wore it out I teamed it with a pair of jeans and converse for a casual look.


However I also tried it with some new Zara shorts and heels....





I would highly recommend this range and reckon you should take a peek at the rest on offer. I received the item promptly and whilst I was on holiday, so I was gutted to have to wait until my return. But it was packaged well and safely waiting.  What do you think of this jumper?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Eiliyah said...

Cuuuuuute sweater! x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig