Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 19 August 2013

How I wear my Midi Skirts

Hi All!!

I've been MIA for a few weeks due to going on holiday to Canada which was amaaaaazing and busy busy busy with life in general. So a few posts in the pipeline this week, if you follow me on my Instagram you will have seen these posts but I had to do OOTD blog posts.

 I've been loving the midi skirt trend recently and I think there are so many ways to wear them and wanted to show just a few ways I like to wear them..


Smart Midi
I team this green Topshop midi with nudes and golds for work. The colour's really complimented each other and the pop of green made the outfit 'pop'.


Pin Up Midi
This was for a night out, the denim River Island midi teamed with my cropped Forever 21 top and the usual 'pin up' attributes such as red heels an lipstick made for a great outfit.


Funky Midi
This was a last minute outfit for a day at work, I teamed my denim River Island midi with my fav tux style shirt, bowtie and vintage converse. A very unique outfit that gained a few compliments.


So which is your favourite outfit?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig