Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Review: Bobby Brown Brighten & Correct Eye Duo

Hi All!!





Product
Bobbi Brown Brighten and Correct Eye Duo


It's Purpose
Set contains a Tinted Eye Brightener and Hydrating Eye Cream - get a flawless look with this superb set from Bobbi Brown.



My Opinion
I really wanted to try this product out as it's been a while since I wore a different brand and type of concealer and it's been a very long time since I tried any kind of eye cream. The cream itself is great, my undereyes instantly felt a lot more fresh once I applied this. I didn't need to use much either, only a small dab for each eye and it absorbs really quickly.....


I was sent the concealer in 'light' and although you might be wondering why such a light shade for myself I have to say that even for my complexion it is the perfect shade once blended in...


I have been wearing the concealer all week rather then try it once and then post a review, I wanted to make sure that it was a product I could either recommend or not with an honest opinion and experience it more then once now that it is apart of my make up kit.

 I really do like the results. I will say that I am someone who needs maximum coverage and I have tried experimenting with the product by itself and also with my holy grail concealer. Honestly, I do prefer it blended over my HG purely because of the kind of coverage I desire, I can not fault that it does brighten and conceal though. Using only a few dabs blended in with a sponge and held in place by a matte powder.  As you can see just above my cheek bones and upwards my under eye is brighter.....




So a product I would give the thumbs up to and would definitely recommend, whether you prefer light or full coverage it caters to all,  and for the price I really don't think you can ignore this duo.
Where to get it
Available at QVC for only £19.50, this is definiately a good price for the product.




Doma-Nikki....x
This product was received to review and is given with honest opinion
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig