Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Saturday 15 June 2013

Outfit of the Day: Denim Day

Hi All!!

I went on a shopping trip to Birmingham Bullring with my Aunty the other weekend to help her find an outfit for the family annual Blackpool night out and this is what I wore....

 
Dress and Hi Tops: H&M
Blazer: Vintage
Chain: Forever 21


 I decided to wear one of my ever faithful headscarves to keep my hair out of my face and simple make up look.....


 At the Bullring......


What do you think?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

4 comments

Kimberly said...

Super Cute Look!

XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit, the dress is very cute :)




Santenne of Crystallized Elements.

Anonymous said...

Simple and chic look. Cute.

Unknown said...

oo I love your dress!
very cute <3

http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
High Street Fashion & Celebrity Style
xoxo

Blogger Template Created by pipdig