Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Friday 10 May 2013

Trends: Ciate Chalkboard Nails

Hi All!!

So whilst browsing through my Company magazine this morning I found these new nail trends....

Chalkboard Nails



It's always a case of 'what will they think of next' in the nail art industry and they have been coming up with wicked new trends over the last couple of years and I think this is another trend that might just take off really well.

I am in no way a real talent when it comes to nail art, I prefer to pay someone to give me awesome nail art instead, but I always admire people who have the technique. This trend however is something that I feel I could try and show off to the world proudly.

Available at Selfridges for £25, will you be trying these?

Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

1 comment

Unknown said...

This would be perfect for me to doodle notes on lol.

Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

Be great if you could check out my latest post on UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

Blogger Template Created by pipdig