Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Outfit of the Night: PJ Party

Hi All!

Last weekend I attended a PJ themed house party and my goodness was it a good night. I wanted to show you all what I picked to wear...


 Onesie: New Look


I purposely purchased this particular onesie for the night because I thought it would go great with a pair of heels and it really stood out, the aztec print is very bold.....

(I am very drunk here)

Here are the onesie's my mates wore.....



Although it was PJ attire there was no way I was going to the party looking frumpy in slippers etc. I'm not the kind of person that wears onesies outside the house but I have to say I was very comfy in this and when I stumbled in at 5.30am Sunday morning I didn't need to change for bed haha.

What do you think?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

2 comments

Catherine Lux said...

Haha, absolutely love it!! Love the aztec print and the fact you wore it with heels! Defo much better than slippers - not sure I could wear slippers to a party either :/

C x
Lux Life Blog

Doma-Nikki said...

Thanks for the comments ladies! I def had to wear heels i'm glad you agree :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig