Lifestyle - Fashion - Hair - Animals

Monday 25 March 2013

Wishlist: My Neon Wants

Hi All!

I have been mooching around online at some items and as always the Neon trend will be back in this Summer so I thought I would share with you the items I would really love to add to my wardrobe...


Karma Clothing
A current fan on the midi dress trend, I already have a couple of dress and skirts in my wardrobe but I need a nice bright dress to add to the collection



Missguided
I don't own anything of the hot pink variety except for nail polish so this dress would be great for a Summer night out


I am totally in love with satchels at the moment and my next addition must be neon



Sheinside
Me and my bunny crazed self would definitely team this up with some leggings and high tops

Do you look forward to the neon trend? What do you think of these items?


Doma-Nikki...x
Share:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig